Sigilon Therapeutics is a multidisciplinary biotechnology company which specializes in creating immune privileged products to address unmet clinical needs.
Sigilon Therapeutics’s technology has the ability to completely transform how we treat patients with chronic diseases. Originated from Robert Langer and Daniel Anderson’s laboratories of MIT and was patented and published in three seminal reports in Nature Materials, Nature Biotechnology, and Nature Medicine in 2015 and 2016. The company is based in Cambridge, MA and is funded by Flagship Pioneering. Now is the time to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing company with a very interactive and open culture.
Please forward your application via email to email@example.com
Sigilon Therapeutics is searching for an energized candidate to play a key role in business development strategy and execution within a fast growing, highly innovative biotechnology company in Cambridge, MA. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of therapeutic discovery and development and the formation and execution of strategic partnerships.
- Monitoring market and technology development to identify potential partners, strategic service providers and relevant technologies for Sigilon
- Support department efforts to build awareness of Sigilon with potential partners and identify and gain momentum for new strategic partnerships
- Develop strategy and analysis re future partnerships and lead preparation and execution of due diligence processes
- Execution and alliance management of existing and future strategic biopharmaceutical, cell line and CMC related partnerships
- Work with Finance and Project Management to monitor, report and communicate budget performance and issue resolution
- Scientific training in life sciences from accredited college or university with advanced degree e.g. PhD and/or MBA preferred
- Multi-year experience in the biopharmaceutical industry including 3 years plus in business or corporate development capacity
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to nurture and thrive in a highly teamwork-oriented culture
- Ability to work and succeed across functional areas within and outside of Sigilon and versatility to understand a range of issues and interact successfully with employees from a variety of backgrounds including highly scientific professionals
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent skills in strategic, financial and business analysis